- Table View
- List View
Let Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson take you on a journey that will give you hope as you discover the seven principles to experiencing the marriage you've always dreamed of. Are You Living the Marriage of Your Dreams? We're all familiar with the expression "made for each other" and have no trouble believing it on our wedding day. But it doesn't take long to discover that a marriage made in heaven must be worked out here on earth. The Dream Giver wants you to live the marriage of your dreams. Does your Dream Marriage seem hopelessly out of reach? Then you are ready for The Dream Giver for Couples. Let Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson bring you new hope with seven principles that will help you to experience the marriage you've always dreamed of.
In this practical guide, Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson share with you the seven secrets for guiding your children to discover and pursue their Dreams. Are you a dream builder or a dream breaker? As a parent, you have the privilege of protectiing and nurturing the unique God-given Dream in your child's heart. How do you raise a Dreamer, and what can you do to encourage him to pursue his Dream? Based on the international bestseller The Dream Giver, this practical guide will help you inspire and support your child on his journey. Bruce and Darlene Marie Wilkinson share seven principles that will enable you to assist your child in discovering his Dream and seeing how it fits into God's Big Dream for the world. What could be more exciting than to see your child living his Dream? The world is waiting-and so is the Dream Giver. Story Behind the Book In this series of specially focused books, the Wilkinsons take teaching to a new level by introducing a modern-day parable specific to each tit<= The Dream Giver for Parents, The Dream Giver for Couples, and The Dream Giver for Teens. Each chapter with teaching and application is matched to the parable so that we understand God's desire for us to pursue the dream he gave us.
The phenomenal impact of The Prayer of Jabez is shown by reports of changed lives, expanded ministries, and spiritual breakthroughs among believers everywhere. Now women have their own unique version, shared by Bruce Wilkinson's lifetime partner in marriage, that is full of significance for women's roles and ministry opportunities in God's kingdom. A must-hear for every woman, whether she has read The Prayer of Jabez or not, this audio addresses important questions such as, How can a busy mom expand her territory without neglecting the most important territory she already has, her family? Darlene Marie Wilkinson's warm, personable approach reaches out to her listener, encouraging her to become like Jabez and experience the extraordinary life.
Darlene Marie Wilkinson, author of the New York Times bestseller The Prayer of Jabez for Women, explores Jesus' last teachings in John 15 and their special relevance for women. This thought-provoking book is a valuable feminine approach to the message of her husband's national bestseller Secrets of the Vine. Each woman who understands these secrets to intimately abiding in Jesus will become stronger, more joyful, and more effective than ever - confident that God is actively intervening in her life for her greatest good and His highest glory
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.