- Table View
- List View
Conquer SharePoint 2013--from the inside out! You're beyond the basics, so dive right into SharePoint 2013--and really put your business collaboration platform to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting techniques, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts facilitate information sharing across the enterprise--and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery. Efficiently manage documents throughout the enterprise Build team sites and collaborate with Microsoft OneNote and SkyDrive Design workflows with SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Visio Produce e-forms using Microsoft InfoPath and Access Manage community sites using business social features Connect SharePoint to external data and business systems Create business intelligence dashboards and key performance indicators Customize and control Sharepoint enterprise search
The smart way to learn how to build InfoPath forms for SharePoint--one step at a time! Quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft® InfoPath® 2010 to create electronic business forms for Microsoft SharePoint® 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace--building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Design and build InfoPath forms without writing code Add approval workflows to your InfoPath forms Integrate data from SharePoint and other company systems Create forms that offer a rich experience in the browser Build views and dashboards to display form information Create and use forms in the cloud with SharePoint Online
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.