- Table View
- List View
Nothing is more dangerous than a single compelling idea that is lived out and nothing is more harmless than lots of little ideas never applied. By creatively communicating one Big Idea every week your church will transform people into genuine Christ followers who live out the mission of Jesus. Less is more!
Wherever You Are Right Now, You Can Move Toward God Do you believe God exists but struggle to connect with him? Do you feel like you've forgotten a God you used to know? Or do you feel that God has forgotten you? Most people say they believe in God, but many don't feel connected to God. That's just as real for long-time church attenders as it is for long-time spiritual wanderers. Many times in the course of our lives, we sense a distance between where we are and where we want to be. Dave and Jon Ferguson help you start right where you are and take the first step in finding your way back to God. Go further with the complete book by Dave Ferguson and Jon Ferguson Finding Your Way Back to God: Five Awakenings for Your New LifeFrom the Trade Paperback edition.
"God, if you're real, make yourself real to me." Each of us spends our lives on a journey toward God. Yet often our most deeply felt longings--for meaning, for love, for significance--end up leading us away from, instead of toward, our Creator and the person he made us to be. Finding Your Way Back to God shows you how to understand and listen to your longings in a whole new way. It's about waking up to who you really are, and daring to believe that God wants to be found even more than you want to find him. It's about making the biggest wager of your life as you ask God to make himself known to you. And it's about watching what happens next.From the Hardcover edition.
Take the Next Step Perfect for individual or group studyThe companion Participant's Guide explores the idea that we all want to find our way home - and back to God. The participant's guide offers Bible investigation, life application questions, and prayer exercises help you take positive action on your desire to find God.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.