- Table View
- List View
My name is Bobby Singer. In twenty-four hours I'm gonna lose my memory. So here's everything you need to know. Monsters, demons, angels, vampires, the boogeyman under your bed: I've seen it, I've hunted it, I've killed it. I'm not the only hunter out here, but there aren't as many as there used to be. Not near as many as there need to be. I've learned everything I can about every damned critter that walks, crawls, or flies, and I'm not gonna let that all be for nothing. I'm not going down without a fight. I'm not letting everything I've learned disappear. So that's what you're holding in your hands-everything I know. Anything that'd be useful for Sam, Dean, and the hunters that come after me. It's a guide to hunting...it's a guide to me. My last will and testament. Ya idjits.
Twenty-seven years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic supernatural force. In the years after, their father, John, taught them about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of America... and he taught them how to kill it.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.