- Table View
- List View
Garfield, Odie, Arlene, Nermal, and Pooky were once four ordinary pets and one ordinary teddy bear. But their lives changed forever when they were sucked into a parallel universe and transformed into five furry super powered defenders of justice.
Effectively introduce and promote analytics within your enterprise All companies use information to set strategies and accomplish business objectives. But how many CEOs and CIOs would say they are satisfied that their companies get maximum value from information? Business Transformation reveals how SAS's Information Evolution Model (IEM) can be used together with analytics for groundbreaking results. Author Aiman Zeid provides the necessary information you need to introduce and promote the use of analytics and insight across your organization. Along with examples and best practices of global companies that have successfully been through this process, you'll learn how to identify the starting point and develop a road map for execution. Reveals how to introduce and promote the use of analytics and insights across your organization Written by a lead developer at SAS global Business Intelligence Competency Center program and services Features global case studies and examples Practical and insightful, this reference provides businesses with an essential blueprint for creating improvements that optimize business returns and put the potential of data analytics to work.
Garfield says he could sleep for fifty years, and then finally feel rested, but when he wakes up, after doing just that, the future is not all that he dreamed it would be. How can he survive, or is all of this a terrible nightmare?
The evil Vetvix has kidnapped four of the Pet Force members and combined them into one vicious creature -- the Mutanator. Will Garzooka be able to free his friends from Vetvix's spell?
From the book: His seedy crew shouted, "Three cheers for Captain Garfield, the tackiest captain on the seven seas!" "We haven't been home in three years, Cap'n," said one of the crew. "I'm getting lonesome for home." "What's a few nights out with the boys when you're looking for treasure?" said Garfield. "All we have to do is find the other half of this map." This is a delightful picture book, and image descriptions have been included.
We're living between Eden and Heaven, and it's going to hurt. When trials come, will they defeat you or strengthen you? It all depends on which questions you ask.We have lots of di!erent ways of asking why God allows su!ering. The Bible shows us that it is human to question God when trials come, but it isn't very productive. God hasn't answered the why me questions, and if we get stuck on them it can distance us from the very one who o!ers us hope in a storm.But there are other things we can ask about trials, questions that God does answer. The "right" questions relate to what God can accomplish through our pain, such as how a trial brings us closer to God and equips us for service. When we stop asking, "Why me?" and start asking, "What can God do with this?" it changes everything.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.