- Table View
- List View
Small Animal Care and Management, 3rd Edition is a comprehensive text that provides the skills and knowledge needed for students interested in working with small animals like dogs, mice, ferrets, fish and reptiles among others. This highly researched text covers numerous species, which as detailed by scientific names, as well as the history and the domestication of animals including information on safety, nutrition, and careers. Small Animal Care and Management is flexible enough to be used by the general reader interested in small animals, as well as students studying the field. The index allows the reader to find subject areas and topics quickly. The text also encourages students to further research and explore subject areas of interest utilizing resources such as Internet sites and a detailed glossary.
Small Animal Care and Management, 3rd Edition is a comprehensive text that provides the skills and knowledge needed for students interested in working with small animals. This highly researched text covers numerous species, detailed by scientific names, as well as the history and the domestication of animals including information on safety, nutrition, and careers
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.