- Table View
- List View
A fierce warrior race from a frozen land, the Vikings gloried in battle and lived for conquest. But for the Vikings in these three exciting tales, the greatest battle of all is the the one to conquer the desires of their own hearts. Forced to surrender to the power of love, they soon discover their capacity for tenderness. . . and sizzling passion to melt the coldest heart. Discover the breathtaking adventure and romance of Viking love in this thrilling bundle, which includes Ice Maiden by Debra Lee Brown, The Viking's Captive by Julia Byrne and A Moment's Madness by Helen Kirkman.
A covert network of secret agents is Colorado's most lethal weapon - and its only hope. Bound by love, loyalty and the law, these men and women are trained to handle the most clandestine and dangerous cases. As scandal and ruin threaten the state's rich and powerful, they'll uncover secrets that span generations...and that someone will kill to keep. Private Eyes by Jasmine Cresswell A former trophy wife must prove her brother's innocence in a kidnapping. She finds herself face-to-face with an old flame harboring a mysterious agenda - will he be her downfall or her destiny? Kiss and Tell by Amanda Stevens A woman's honor is pitted against her heart as she is caught red-handed with the firstborn son of Colorado's own brand of American royalty, a man she's investigating for kidnapping. Centennial Bride by Debra Lee Brown See a legacy begin in Centennial Bride. Caught between a bitter feud and raging passion in nineteenth-century Colorado, one rancher will risk everything to claim his bride and start a political dynasty....
Marriage to a Rough-Hewn Stranger Wasn't Part of Her Plan! Yet here Kate Dennington was, inconveniently married to closemouthed fur trapper Will Crockett -- just to secure her rightful inheritance. She couldn't wait to get home to Ireland -- so why did any glimpse of her husband tell her home is where the heart is? He Was a Trapper, Not a Storekeep! How he got tangled up with Kate Dennington and her troubles, Will Crockett couldn't fathom. True, the fire in Kate's eyes made him yearn for home and hearth -- but he was an adventurer, not a family man!
To Thaw A Maiden's HeartWhen Scottish chieftain and sole shipwreck survivor George Grant awoke on the ice-crusted shore of a strange land, he knew his mission: return home in time to wed the dainty bride his king had chosen. But that was before he met his captor, a giant, blue-eyed Viking hellion whose price for freedom was a temporary marriage--to her!Rika was as cold and hard as the hammered metal covering her wrists. Yet the blush of her cheeks belied her frosty facade. She needed the seasoned warrior to secure her bride price, for it would buy her brother's prison release and free her from an abusive fiance. How could she know that George's fiery passion would melt her frozen heart?
She was brazen, bareback -- and beautiful! But little did Iain Mackintosh, determined laird of a scattered clan, suspect that Alena, the secretive woman who stirred his very blood, was the same gamin girl he'd loved and lost in childhood... and so held the key to his future! Her brutish betrothal. His marriage alliance. They could never be together, yet Alena knew their hearts beat as one. Still, fear gripped her when she thought of their future. For Iain Mackintosh, her soul's own, had unknowingly vowed to war against her clan -- putting her in a danger as deep as their love!
The Alaskan tundra-a land whose pristine beauty was overshadowed by the darkness of winter, the danger of corruption. Her career hung in the balance, her life was on the line, and, after one reckless moment in a stranger's embrace, Lauren Fotheringay's heart was, too. . . ;. He was a tribal cop working undercover as an oil rig roughneck to catch a corporate thief and win back his FBI job. But Seth Adams hadn't counted on murder. Hadn't been prepared to fall for his prime suspect. Instinct, however, told him the beautiful geologist was innocent, a mere pawn in a deadly plan. And as the danger around them escalated, the passion between them intensified as they raced against time to survive. . . ;.
GAMBLERS AND DANCE HALL GALS MADE A HELL OF A LEGACY FOR A SCHOOLMARM!But Dora Fitzpatrick was determined to run her late father's saloon-at least until she uncovered the secrets hidden at the Royal Flush. Not the smallest of which concerned Chance Wellesley! Who was this handsome cardsharp who made her feel like his Queen of Hearts?Chance Wellesley could see right off that Dora Fitzpatrick was smart as a whip-and prettier than she realized. Sooner or later she'd deduce his true intentions. But even riskier was how she could make him shuffle his plans and hope for a full house-of marriage, family and lifelong love!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.