- Table View
- List View
Called for a PurposeThe letters of Peter and Jude challenge you to recognize your identity as a chosen friend of God--and therefore, to live a holy life. Originally addressed to persecuted believers of the first century, these words encourage you to face trials with a living hope, certain of Christ's return, and warn you of the danger of false teaching and spiritual lethargy--advice as timely today as it was for the early Christians. If you are serious about understanding God's purpose for you, you've come to the right place. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Living on Solid GroundMost couples struggle at some point in their relationship with hard questions of marriage and family life, such as, what is God's primary purpose for marriage? What does it mean for a man to be the head of a home? Is divorce ever acceptable? How do we raise children who will love God? What does God have to say about the way we communicate, or about sexual intimacy?Authors Steve and Dee Brestin have wrestled with these questions in their own marriage and have found that God's Word is the only reliable blue-print for marriage and family life. This study will guide you through the encouragement that the Bible gives for those relationships. Jesus told us the storms will come and batter our homes, but if we obey him, our house will stand firm.
Most couples struggle at some point in their relationship with hard questions of marriage and family life, such as, what is God's primary purpose for marriage? What does it mean for a man to be the head of a home? Is divorce ever acceptable? How do we raise children who will love God? What does God have to say about the way we communicate, or about sexual intimacy?
How can we evaluate the claims of Jesus? Was He just a deluded prophet of the first century? A historical character out of step with his times? Or was He really who He claimed to be--the son of God? What were His claims? What response do His claims demand? This studyguide is for anyone who has questions about Jesus Christ?From the Trade Paperback edition.
To be rich in friends is true wealth! These studies focus on the treasure of good relationships. Here you will find vivid profiles of friends in the Bible like Jonathan and David, Ruth and Naomi, Barnabas, Abraham, and Jesus-the preeminent Friend and Brother.
This study guide is designed to help you in your walk toward Christian maturity. If you are hungering and thristing, you are already on the threshold of higher ground.
workbook companion to "Living in Love with Jesus"
This study guide links the truths of the proverbs and the parables and applies them to comtemporary living. It offers penetrating questions, a flexible format for groups and helpful leader's notes.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.