- Table View
- List View
Pioneering computer graphics author Deke McClelland updates his bestselling hands-on tutorial for Adobe Photoshop CS3, the latest version of this industry-standard image editing and production program. As with previous editions, Photoshop CS3 One-on-One guides readers step by step through the program's features and functionality. A key appeal of the One-on-One series is the two hours of DVD-video material included. Once you read about a particular technique, you can see how it's done first hand in the video. The combination is uniquely effective. And hugely popular. Whether you're a first-timer looking to learn Photoshop, or a seasoned user interested in the groundbreaking features of CS3, Deke's conversational style and carefully structured lessons guide you through everything you need to know to get up and running, and then takes you well into mastery. You'll learn to: Grasp fundamental and advanced concepts and theory Use best practices, and techniques for making the most of Photoshop CS3 Build relevant, real-world projects Use Photoshop's workflow and file handling features Use the combined power of Bridge + Camera Raw to process your digital photos Choose the right technique for converting your images to black & white Create beautiful multilayered documents including posters and flyers And much more A Photoshop expert, sought-after computer graphics and design lecturer and author of over 70 books, Deke creates a classroom environment in Photoshop CS3 One-on-One with written instruction and video training -- except that you get one-on-one attention as you proceed from lesson to lesson at your own pace. It's like having private lessons with the author. Whether you're an enthusiast, prosumer, creative pro, technical pro, or newcomer, Deke's book will have you speaking fluent Photoshop CS3 in no time.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.