- Table View
- List View
You already know Excel 2007. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you. Inside, you'll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteedto make you more productive with Excel 2007. * Minimal text and maximum illustrations * Task-oriented, step-by-step approach * Navigational aids connect instructions to illustrations * Self-contained, two-page lessons * Uniform layout makes it easy to read less, learn more How easy is it? Look for these symbols marking the difficulty of each task. * Demonstrates a new spin on a common task * Introduces a new skill or a new task * Combines multiple skills requiring in-depth knowledge * Requires extensive skill and may involve other technologies
A great guide to Excel programming that is perfect for visual learners and takes you beyond Excel basics!This book is the perfect reference for Excel users who want to delve deeper into the application to create powerful and dynamic programs. From creating macros to customizing dialog boxes, this step-by-step guide helps you get more out of Excel than you knew was possible. Each step has callouts so you can see exactly where the action takes place and this Web site offers tons of usable code and sample macros that you can put to use instantly.Explains step-by-step how to automate Excel, the world's leading spreadsheet application from MicrosoftCovers most tasks in two-page spreads -- no flipping back and forth required!Teaches you over 130 tasks, including how to record macros, program in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), debug code, automate charts, interface with other macros, automate functions -- all in an easy-to-follow visual formatUses clear, step-by-step, numbered instruction and lots of graphics and screenshots -- perfect for visual learners!Helps you maximize your productivity with practical examples, tips, and advice Harness everything that Excel has to offer with this friendly, practical, visual guide.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.