- Table View
- List View
Chemistry is the study of the composition of substances and the changes they undergo. The world is complex. Chemistry reflects this complexity in the broad areas it covers. Chemistry contributes to other natural sciences, including biology geology, and physics.
Addison-Wesley Chemistry is a comprehensive and motivating program that builds problem-solving skills and stresses the relevance and application of chemistry to the present and future life of students.
Workbook to accompany Addison-Wesley Chemistry textbook.
Use Virtual ChemLab to do almost any lab or procedure that can be performed in a real lab. Choose from 30 exciting pre-built labs or design your own in less time, and with no clean-up, safety, or equipment issues. Find realistic lab environments for Inorganic Chemistry, Calorimetry, Titrations, Gases, and Quantum Chemistry.
Chemistry textbook for high school students.
The new Pearson Chemistry program combines our proven content with cutting-edge digital support to help students connect chemistry to their daily lives. With a fresh approach to problem-solving, a variety of hands-on learning opportunities, and more math support than ever before, Pearson Chemistry will ensure success in your chemistry classroom. Our program provides features and resources unique to Pearson--including the Understanding by Design Framework and powerful online resources to engage and motivate your students, while offering support for all types of learners in your classroom.
Prentice Hall Chemistry is a comprehensive and motivating program that builds problem-solving skills and stresses the relevance and application of chemistry to your present and future life.
The California Chemistry strand is organized into general standard sets. Each standard set is divided into a series of specific topic standards.
Prentice Hall Chemistry: Tennessee Student Edition
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.