- Table View
- List View
It's February 14 and Stephanie needs a valentine! Michelle "Cupid" Tanner to the rescue! Michelle decides to find her sister the perfect date for the John Muir Middle School Valentine Dance! It's the least she can do when Stephanie is throwing Michelle's fourth-grade class a totally awesome Valentine's party. Michelle tries putting an ad in the middle school newspaper. Then she tries hanging out with her friends at the mall. But she can't spot Romeo anywhere!The big dance is only a couple of days away! Will Michelle find Stephanie a date? Or will her matchmaking make nothing but a big Valentine mess?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.