- Table View
- List View
She asked for it, she got it.... Anna Munson is constantly pestering the powers-that-be for true love and, quite frankly, Cupid's had it up to here. In fact, he's so fed up that he sends her an arrow of true love even though she hasn't proven herself worthy. Worse, he does it while she's on her first date with Nick Wells -- and Nick is barely worthy of true like. Cupid's rash behavior could cost him his wings if discovered by his higher-ups. But hopefully Nick and Anna will ruin their relationship before that happens. They are human, after all. He just got caught in the crossfire. Anna has never felt this kind of love before. To her own surprise (and Cupid's despair) it changes her. Completely. And Nick starts feeling kind of weird. He was just looking for some regular sex and a few laughs, but all this unconditional love and acceptance is throwing him off his game. Watching closely, Cupid knows exactly what's going on...and he doesn't like it. Not one bit. A little kernel has started to grow inside Nick's heart, and it could turn into something wonderful. But do Nick and Anna stand a chance with an ornery Cupid rooting against them?
Out with the old, in with the new, and on with the party! Maybe it's just another midnight...or maybe there really is magic in the air when December 31st becomes January 1st, and confetti kisses and champagne toasts kick off a new year, a new romance, a new look, a new attitude. Celebrate the start of something new with In One Year and Out the Other...a sparkling collection of all new stories by today's rising fiction stars: Cara Lockwood puts self-improvement to the test with 528 resolutions -- not least of which is "Do not sleep with married men" -- in "Resolved: A New Year's Resolution List"...Pamela Redmond Satran instructs a single mom in the fine art of partying like the boys (have lots of sex, don't worry that you're too fat) in "How to Start the New Year Like a Guy"...Diane Stingley shows a twentysomething why there's more to life than waiting by the phone for a New Year's date in "Expecting a Call"...Megan McAndrew seizes the day -- or just a very special one-night stand -- for a single food stylist hungering for more in "The Future of Sex"...and more great tales from Kathleen O'Reilly, Beth Kendrick, Eileen Rendahl, Tracy McArdle and Libby Street.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.