- Table View
- List View
Ark of Love by Lauralee Bliss Brian Davis is indebted to his best friend Bob for helping him start his pet store business, and in gratitude, he takes on Bob's sister, Rachel, as an employee. Rachel's skills in the pet store leave much to be desired, and her many mistakes could cost Brian his reputation and his business. Can love turn the situation around before it's too late? Walk, Don't Run by Pamela Griffin Frenzied barking leads Jake to Kerry's rescue when she accidentally locks herself outside on her sister's balcony. After a dual case of mistaken identity is cleared up, the two call a truce, but it doesn't last long. Later, Kerry finds an injured dog and seeks a veterinarian-who turns out to be Jake. A dog brought them together; can another dog reunite them when all else has failed? U have to say I Dog Park by Dina Leonhardt Koehly When a Welsh corgi bites Mart's Great Dane in the leg, Matt demands the owner pay the vet's bill. Lynne refuses, claiming her sweet Bamboo wouldn't bite a flea, let alone a Great Dane. Her confidence in her dog's innocence falls apart when she meets the new youth pastor, who just happens to be the Great Dane's owner. Lynne doesn't know what to do. As time passes more questions plague her: Instead of wondering about Brutus, why is she thinking about his owner? The Neighbors Fence by Gail Sattler Fluffy doesn't particularly like Fido, and their owners don't differ much in their opinions of each other, either. Whenever Fluffy and Fido see each other, fur flies, likewise with Heather and Bill; yet something draws the two sides together and they can't stay apart. Then one day, Fluffy and Fido get lost, and Heather and Bill must unite to find them before it's too late. Usually, with cats and dogs, never the twain shall meet. Or shall they?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.