- Table View
- List View
This charming fabric book invites baby to hug, squeeze, and nuzzle. A prelude to sleep, this delightfully written book will relax and calm Baby, sending him off to the sweetest of dreams. Picture descriptions present.
The animal friends of the boy raised by wolves escort him out of the jungle to keep him safe from the tiger who seeks to kill him.
Count with Pooh and his friends! Picture descriptions present on picture only pages. While doing several things during an ordinary day, Pooh finds different places where he can count. And he even likes to count backwards!
Pooh and his friends love summer! See what they do until summer is over. Limited picture descriptions present.
What do tiggers do best? They bounce, of course! But will Tigger's bouncing get him in trouble, and banned from bouncing forever?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.