- Table View
- List View
Why are most joke books so terrible? Why do they always resort to the same tired stereotypes, awful puns, and contrived situations? Answer: Because good jokes-really good jokes-are as rare as precious gems. Writer and humorist Don Steinberg was not interested in compiling a thousand gags into a giant paperback, because he knew most of the content would be dreck. Instead, he set out to compile the very best of the best, the cream of the crop, theJokes Every Man Should Know. Here are jokes for business trips, blind dates, and family get-togethers. Here are eight jokes that will make kids laugh and nineteen jokes that are not at all suitable for children. Here are two jokes about gorillas, three jokes about doctors, one joke involving an alligator and oral sex, eight jokes about heaven, and the world's only funny knock-knock joke. Packaged in a sleek hardcover format,Jokes Every Man Should Knowhas the perfect punch line for every occasion.
A business book for 21st-century entrepreneurs, THE KICKSTARTER HANDBOOK will be the first book to market on a phenomenally popular website--and a new way of financing your wildest dreams.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.