- Table View
- List View
From renowned time management consultant Donald Wetmore comesThe Productivity Handbook, a guide for the overworked and overwhelmed. The Productivity Handbookreveals how true productivity doesn't mean doing more thingsfaster. It means being moreeffective-and this requires better ways of prioritizing your time, communicating with others, and absorbing information. In this concise and entertaining book, Wetmore offers powerful tips and techniques in these three areas: Time-includes making short- and long-term plans, managing multiple priorities, and overcoming procrastination Information-includes shrinking your inbox, writing effective notes, and improving your memory Communication-includes networking, public speaking, and having efficient meetings Dr. Donald J. Wetmoreis the founder of the Personal Productivity Institute, an organization that teaches productivity tools and techniques to participants at major corporations including J. P. Morgan Chase, General Electric, and Duracell. A member of the National Speakers Association, Wetmore is frequently featured in theNew York Times,theBoston Globeand on PBS. He is also an attorney and an adjunct professor in the MBA program at Mercy College, New York.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.