- Table View
- List View
An apple a day doesn't just keep the doctor away, it can also improve memory. From eating the right foods to knowing the right exercises, becoming smarter isn't always about textbooks and tests. With this practical, interactive guide, you can amp up your IQ in no time! Filled with 365 tips and tricks to better the brain, you'll learn that: Gingko Biloba increases blood flow to the brain learning a new language improves brain function classical music will help your problem-solving abilities sitting up straight doesn't just elevate your body, it improves your thinking process taking a brisk walk builds a better connection between brain cells eating at least one cup of blueberries a day reduces the effects of Alzheimer's disease or dementia and other brain boosting facts! This book is all that's needed for smarter living#151;starting now.
The new USDA Food Pyramid guidelines recommend 60-90 minutes of exercise per day. Are you getting all the exercise you need?
Written by a pediatrician and a mom, The Everything Guide to Raising a One-Year-Old is full of practical and informative advice that will ensure that you and your little one enjoy a safe, healthy, and happy 12 to 24 months!
Written by a pediatrician and a mom, this all-inclusive guide shows you the ins and outs of your child's second year of life in an easy, accessible way.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.