- Table View
- List View
SINGLE DAD NEEDS... Taylor Kirkland would do anything to win custody of his only daughter. So when captivating Carol Lansing moved into town, Tay was struck with a brilliant idea. What better way to get his little girl back than with a beautiful blushing bride by his side? Carol had her own reasons for considering Taylor's proposal, and only one had to do with becoming a mommy to Tay's adorable little girl. Every second spent with Tay was driving this otherwise levelheaded woman straight to distraction! How could she say no to the man who just might be her Mr. Right?
FROM THE CASE JOURNAL OF TONY BARRINGER:As an FBI agent I am sworn to do my duty. But now I am faced with choosing between my career and Jill Darcy.Sent in to protect Jill and her father, I never expected to fall for the innocent beauty. Everything about her soon sent me into a tailspin, but an agent can never get involved with his client, no matter how lovely.And if Jill ever found out what the second-secret-part of my mission was, she would never speak to me again. Unless...Maybe it's time I finally took a chance on my emotions-and Jill. Because sometimes a man has nothing left to lose...but his heart.
MENINBLUEPRETTY AS A PICTURE...Michael Lafferty had arrested socialite Alicia Walker for murder. He was supposed to be helping convict her...but instead, all he could think of was seducing that innocent look right off her pretty little mug shot.AND FRAMED LIKE ONE, TOO.In all his years on the force, he had never seen stronger evidence, so why was he so positive that Alicia was innocent? And how could he prove that she'd been framed, without making them both guilty of crossing the line...and falling in love?Love in the line of duty.
When seventeen-year-old Cory met Tom she knew at once that he was everything that she had always wanted; he was gentle, understanding and funny. Every time she saw him, she fell more deeply in love. She wanted to cherish this newfound happiness, but she was tormented by the mystery that surrounded him like the autumn mists. Why did he always insist on meeting her in the same place? Why didn't he want to meet her friends? Why wouldn't he ask her out on a real date? Could she love a boy whose lips told her he loved her but whose eyes held secrets he refused to reveal?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.