- Table View
- List View
Take a glimpse into deer hunting's past!White-tailed deer hunting has an incredibly rich heritage in America, and has played a vital role in the survival and expansion of this great nation. It's provided food, clothing, income, camaraderie and an unmistakable freedom to enjoy the country's magnificent wild lands.Take a glimpse back in time with the outstanding collection of photographs and historical information from the late 1800s to the mid-1900s that author Duncan Dobie has included inside Dawn of American Deer Hunting. You'll see the classic rifles hunters used, how they traveled to the remote deer camps, what kind of shelters they stayed in and more fascinating pieces of hunting history from the legendary deer regions around America. And admire the deer they took home--massive-bodied Northern bucks, trophy Texas antlers, buck poles filled with does and much-appreciated venison.As the old saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words." Just imagine the stories of the rugged folk in each photograph, and soon you'll connect with these deer hunters of yesteryear. We still face the same keen senses of the whitetail; the same harsh weather; the same buck fever....
Here they are - bucks that can truly be called legendaryFrom the famous Lovstuen Buck of Iowa to the controversial King Buck from Wisconsin, Legendary Whitetails III pays tribute to 40 of the greatest whitetails of all time. Through gorgeous photography, compelling story-telling and detailed antler measurements, this long-awaited third volume to the greatest whitetail series of all time profiles the most amazing deer that have ever lived.
Here they are - bucks that can truly be called legendary From the famous Lovstuen Buck of Iowa to the controversial King Buck from Wisconsin,Legendary Whitetails IIIpays tribute to 40 of the greatest whitetails of all time. Through gorgeous photography, compelling story-telling and detailed antler measurements, this long-awaited third volume to the greatest whitetail series of all time profiles the most amazing deer that have ever lived.
Follow along with Pat and Nicole Reeve on their incredible hunting adventures as one of the top teams in the hunting entertainment world. Find out how two deer-crazy kids from the Midwest got together and turned their passion for whitetails into a successful career--and a truly action-packed lifestyle. Learn from the knowledge that Pat and Nicole have gained from years of hunting and filming trophy deer throughout North America. Their experience offers unprecedented insights into the tactics they use to consistently take mature whitetails. From land management and shed hunting tips, to ground blind and late-season strategies--the Driven TV team will help you take your deer hunting to the next level. Trophy Whitetails with Pat & Nicole Reeve not only gives a behind-the-scenes view at how they hunt, but also how they produce a critically-acclaimed, award-winning hunting show--all while passing on their passion for the outdoors to a family of four young children. This exciting look into their successful hunting strategies also features hundreds of stunning color photos, and more than 25 links to bonus video footage of the monster bucks taken by the Driven TV team. From the trials and tribulations of filming for television, to the dramatic highs and lows of hunting world-class whitetails, you'll find out what keeps Pat and Nicole DRIVEN!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.