- Table View
- List View
This study text contains Foundations for Algebra, Equations, Inequalities, Functions, Linear Functions, Systems of Equations and Inequalities, Exponents and Polynomials, Factoring Polynomials, Quadratic Functions and Equations, Data Analysis and Probability, Exponential and Radical Functions, and Rational Functions and Equations.
Algebra 2 covers several methods for solving quadratic equations, such as factoring, completing the square, and graphing. The text also introduces trigonometry and exponential functions--vital concepts for real world applications.
The book contains chapters on Foundations for Functions, Linear Functions, Linear Systems, Matrices, Quadratic Functions, Polynomial Functions, Exponential and Logarithmic Functions, Rational and Radical Functions, Properties and Attributes of Functions, Conic Sections, Probability and Statistics, Sequences and Series, Trigonometric Functions and Trigonometric Graphs and Identities.
Holt Geometry provide many opportunities for you to prepare for standardized tests.
Geometry textbook for California students.
This book has many features designed to help New York students study geometry effectively.
This book is a comprehensive text on mathematics for grade 7 students with interesting exercises to encourage practice.
The topics described in the Standards for Mathematical Content will vary from year to year. However, the way in which you learn, study, and think about mathematics will not. The Standards for Mathematical Practice describe skills that you will use in all of your math courses.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.