- Table View
- List View
Would you buy a house without seeing the inside? Would you buy a car without checking under the hood and taking it for a spin? Probably not. Then why is it that you will choose a mate without knowing what's going on inside him? Most of you would agree that love letters are a great way into your heart. But though your man fills them with sweet words and promises, do you know what he's really saying between the lines? Stop looking at the words and check out how he writes. Hand-writing doesn't lie. Handwriting is brain writing; it is frozen body language. Finding Mr. Write gives you all the tools you need to uncover everything you should know about your man, no matter how well he thinks he's hidden it. Does he print more often than not? If so, he is very direct and to the point. How he loops his letters, how much pressure he puts on the page, his strokes and his slants, how he dots his i's and crosses his t's, where he writes on the page--all of these will tell you more about what's going on inside him than his financial statement can. Finding Mr. Write is the compass that will aid you in your search for Mr. Right. From the Hardcover edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.