- Table View
- List View
'A thought-provoking text that challenges readers to consider consumer behaviour in new and refreshing ways. The approach is distinctive. Readers are encouraged to reflect on their own experiences, as well as appreciate the insights provided by scholarship in psychology, sociology and marketing science. The authors not only discuss complex, one-off decisions, but also help us to understand routine behaviours that occupy so much of daily life - buying brands, patronising stores, watching adverts, making recommendations' - Professor Mark Uncles, Deputy Dean, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales, Sydney What's the best day to advertise groceries? Does a lookalike damage the brand it mimics? Do your long-term customers recommend you more than others? How damaging is negative word of mouth? Should retailers use 9-ending prices? These are some of the fascinating questions you will explore in this text. The text is written by respected marketing academics across the globe with a strong focus on the use of research to help higher-level students develop analytical and evidence-based thinking in marketing. It extends beyond a psychological approach to provide an empirical understanding of the subject for success in industry roles or further research in the field, and takes into consideration not just the individual but the market environment. New to this second edition: - Increased accessibility for a truly international readership - Fully updated with contemporary, global examples and case studies - Further coverage of cross-cultural comparison, including a new chapter on Consumer Differences which also incorporates age and gender differences - Increased study features such as exercises, questions/answers, and a fully updated companion website with lecturer and student resources - www. sagepub. co. uk/east2e This textbook is essential reading for postgraduate students (MA, MSc, MBA) taking courses in consumer behaviour and undergraduate students specialising in consumer behaviour.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.