- Table View
- List View
'A thought-provoking text that challenges readers to consider consumer behaviour in new and refreshing ways. The approach is distinctive. Readers are encouraged to reflect on their own experiences, as well as appreciate the insights provided by scholarship in psychology, sociology and marketing science. The authors not only discuss complex, one-off decisions, but also help us to understand routine behaviours that occupy so much of daily life - buying brands, patronising stores, watching adverts, making recommendations' - Professor Mark Uncles, Deputy Dean, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales, Sydney What's the best day to advertise groceries? Does a lookalike damage the brand it mimics? Do your long-term customers recommend you more than others? How damaging is negative word of mouth? Should retailers use 9-ending prices? These are some of the fascinating questions you will explore in this text. The text is written by respected marketing academics across the globe with a strong focus on the use of research to help higher-level students develop analytical and evidence-based thinking in marketing. It extends beyond a psychological approach to provide an empirical understanding of the subject for success in industry roles or further research in the field, and takes into consideration not just the individual but the market environment. New to this second edition: - Increased accessibility for a truly international readership - Fully updated with contemporary, global examples and case studies - Further coverage of cross-cultural comparison, including a new chapter on Consumer Differences which also incorporates age and gender differences - Increased study features such as exercises, questions/answers, and a fully updated companion website with lecturer and student resources - www. sagepub. co. uk/east2e This textbook is essential reading for postgraduate students (MA, MSc, MBA) taking courses in consumer behaviour and undergraduate students specialising in consumer behaviour.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.