- Table View
- List View
Business Computer Information Systems II presents advanced concepts and skills of Microsoft Office XP (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook®). Through a learn-by-doing approach, students are challenged to master Microsoft Office within a business context. Additional features throughout the book also provide insight into how software can be used in other academic areas and in the business world.
Workbook for English Language Arts textbook.
The contents of this "Common Core Reteaching and Practice Workbook" for Grade 4 students include: Multiplication and Division, Place Value, Number Sense, Developing Fluency, Fraction, Equivalence and Ordering, Extending Fraction Concepts, Measurement, Lines, Angles, and Shapes, etc.
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes Basic Safety, Introduction to Construction Math, Introduction to Hand Tools, Introduction to Power Tools, Introduction to Blueprints, Basic Rigging, Basic Communication Skills, Employability Skills.
This practice book contains six units viz., Exploration, Working Together, Creative Ideas, Our Changing World, Responsibility, Traditions, and Review.
Everyday Life Skills is a book on the study of transition skills. Everyone needs to develop skills that will help them make the transition from high school to the next step smoother. Whether you are going on to a job or a postsecondary school, transition skills will help you survive in the real world.
This Reading and Note Taking Guide helps your students succeed in their study of science. Working through the exercises will help them understand and organize the concepts presented in the textbook. The completed worksheets then become easy-to-follow study guides for test preparation. It also helps students improve their study and reading skills.
This History book covers five themes to show the connection between history and geography. These themes are location, place, region, movement, and human interaction.
This book focuses on helping teachers to educate their students on good habits and to becoming great readers.
This book is designed to help teachers instill good habits in their students helping them to become better achievers.
This book is designed to provide students with the most essential content in their high school government or civics course in an easy-to-follow format. The text summaries and graphic organizers will help students organize key information. Vocabulary terms are highlighted and defined in the text narrative, as well as in the glossary. A chapter test at the end of each chapter checks students' understanding of the basic content.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.