- Table View
- List View
Your Dreams Can Show You the Way We all know that our dreams mean something, but do you realize that your dreams can actually help you? In the Kabbalistic tradition, dreams are prized as the key that unlocks the spiritual door leading to a path of greater wisdom. In this rich and unique guide you will learn how simple and practical steps can help you use the messages in your dreams to unleash healing, creativity, and personal fulfillment. Kabbalistic experts Jonathan Sharp and Dr. Edward Hoffman clearly explain how the Kabbalah works, along with its varied, mysterious, and fascinating components. These include the Tree of Life, the Tarot deck, the hundred most important symbols from Zohar (the ancient text on which the Kabbalah is based), and the numerology of the letters in the Hebrew alphabet. Following is a comprehensive list of more than eight hundred and fifty dream images with interpretations, evaluations, and unique prescriptions to help bring energy and inspiration to your spiritual journey. Each dream entry includes: Meaning: An overview of the image's significance as well as a numerological evaluation and interpretation Tree of Life: What the dream tells the dreamer about where she is on her life path, specifically in terms of spiritual development and emotional relationships The Journey: Practical advice on what steps to take so that you can use your dream to take you where you want to go -- solve problems, explore possibilities, find the inspiration to live more deeply, and much more Rich, comprehensive, and full of beauty and mystery, Divining Your Dreams will be a bedside companion for years to come.
The mystic tradition of the Kabbalah is no longer exclusively for people of the Jewish faith. Embraced by dreamers, seekers, and believers alike, this ancient source of wisdom and spiritual guidance offers a practical method for attaining tranquillity and fulfillment in everyday life. The unique, portable format provides an engaging, interactive way to explore Jewish mysticism. With 35 cards for meditation and divination and a 160-page book exploring the tenets of this ancient practice, The Kabbalah Deck offers the spiritual key to unlocking endless joy and inner peace with feet still firmly planted in this world.
Drawing on the latest research on human personality and the seminal work of Abraham Maslow, Hoffman and Weiner highlight twelve key traits that underlie romantic compatibility. These traits acknowledge the unique blends of attitudes, needs, motivations, and physical and emotional attributes that make up an individual. The closer the match between partners on the twelve traits, the more joyful the bond. Entertaining stories illustrate the various combinations, and simple, easy-to-score self-tests help readers gain crucial knowledge about themselves to aid in the quest for the perfect partner. Based on the work of Abraham Maslow, The Love Compatibility Book offers a new perspective and method for finding one's true love. Psychologists and authors of numerous books, Edward Hoffman and Marcella Bakur Weiner live in the New York metropolitan area.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.