- Table View
- List View
Start Developing the Best Habit of All. To become a person who consistently loves others, you first need to be a loving person. In this companion devotional to Love As a Way of Life, you'll find inspiration for letting love guide the way you respond to others in every situation. The daily readings capture God's wisdom and direction in practicing the seven traits of a loving person. Compelling stories and biblical illustrations will show you how to live out the characteristics of kindness, patience, forgiveness, courtesy, humility, generosity, and honesty. These ninety short devotionals--perfect for reading on your own, with your spouse, or with a friend over coffee--deliver the inspiration and encouragement you need to make love a lasting habit. Whatever your love language, you'll enjoy richer, more rewarding relationships as you embark on an exciting daily adventure in loving others.
It's All About You.Open this book to any page and take a new look at you, where you've been on your spiritual journey, and where you're going. Out loud, in private, in order, or backwards all the way, this book of questions will have you laughing, praying, thinking, and maybe asking a question or two yourself. It's a creative and revealing way to get to know God-and you-better than ever. So go ahead. Grab a pen. And get ready to get real.From the Hardcover edition.
"Do Hard Things" inspired thousands of young people around the world to make the most of their teen years. Now the Harris brothers are back and tackle the questions their previous work inspired: How do I get started? and How do I inspire others?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.