- Table View
- List View
Start Developing the Best Habit of All. To become a person who consistently loves others, you first need to be a loving person. In this companion devotional to Love As a Way of Life, you'll find inspiration for letting love guide the way you respond to others in every situation. The daily readings capture God's wisdom and direction in practicing the seven traits of a loving person. Compelling stories and biblical illustrations will show you how to live out the characteristics of kindness, patience, forgiveness, courtesy, humility, generosity, and honesty. These ninety short devotionals--perfect for reading on your own, with your spouse, or with a friend over coffee--deliver the inspiration and encouragement you need to make love a lasting habit. Whatever your love language, you'll enjoy richer, more rewarding relationships as you embark on an exciting daily adventure in loving others.
It's All About You.Open this book to any page and take a new look at you, where you've been on your spiritual journey, and where you're going. Out loud, in private, in order, or backwards all the way, this book of questions will have you laughing, praying, thinking, and maybe asking a question or two yourself. It's a creative and revealing way to get to know God-and you-better than ever. So go ahead. Grab a pen. And get ready to get real.From the Hardcover edition.
"Do Hard Things" inspired thousands of young people around the world to make the most of their teen years. Now the Harris brothers are back and tackle the questions their previous work inspired: How do I get started? and How do I inspire others?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.