- Table View
- List View
The Software Requirements Memory Jogger: A Pocket Guide to Help Software and Business Teams Develop and Manage Requirementsby Ellen Gottesdiener
The Software Requirements Memory Jogger is an easy-to-use guide for developing and managing precise software requirements. The Software Requirements Memory Jogger provides every member of your project team with the tools and techniques to foster communication between business and technical teams on the necessary requirements for producing successful software. The Software Requirements Memory Jogger will benefit all stakeholders at any organizational level involved in software development projects management team, practitioners, QA/QC personnel. - Explore practical steps, tips, and examples to help you develop and manage requirements - Follow the User Requirements Roadmap a toolkit of techniques for discovering and analyzing user requirements - Streamline communications between all requirements stakeholders - Learn how to write clear, concise requirements documents
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.