- Table View
- List View
This superb study offers insights into the methods and techniques that enable the implementation of a Collaborative Engineering concept on product design. It does so by integrating capabilities for intelligent information support and group decision-making, utilizing a common enterprise network model and knowledge interface through shared ontologies. The book is also a collection of the latest applied methods and technology from selected experts in this area.
"Engineering Design and Rapid Prototyping" offers insight into the methods and techniques that allow for easily implementing engineering designs by incorporating advanced methodologies and technologies. This book contains advanced topics such as feature-based design and process planning, modularity and rapid manufacturing, along with a collection of the latest methods and technologies currently being utilized in the field. The volume also: -Provides axiomatic design and solution methodologies for both design and manufacturing -Discusses product life cycle development and analysis for ease of manufacture and assembly -Offers applied methods and technologies in rapid prototyping, tooling and manufacturing "Engineering Design and Rapid Prototyping" will be extremely valuable for any engineers and researchers and students working in engineering design.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.