- Table View
- List View
Visualization of chemicals in tissues has seen incredible advances in the past several years. Visualization Techniques: From Immunohistochemistry to Magnetic Resonance Imaging provides practical advice from experts in the field as well as an excellent overview of some of the most important recent advances in visualization. This timely volume explores topics from immunohistochemistry for multiple neurochemicals, detecting expression levels of neurochemicals, following cellular processes and ionic movement, identifying polysynaptic pathways subserving physiological responses to identifying functional changes in vivo. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, this work includes the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the lab. Meticulous and concise, Visualization Techniques: From Immunohistochemistry to Magnetic Resonance Imaging will prove invaluable for scientists seeking to gain a greater understanding of the practical skills, strengths, and pitfalls that these wonderful and exciting visualization techniques provide.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.