- Table View
- List View
Visualization of chemicals in tissues has seen incredible advances in the past several years. Visualization Techniques: From Immunohistochemistry to Magnetic Resonance Imaging provides practical advice from experts in the field as well as an excellent overview of some of the most important recent advances in visualization. This timely volume explores topics from immunohistochemistry for multiple neurochemicals, detecting expression levels of neurochemicals, following cellular processes and ionic movement, identifying polysynaptic pathways subserving physiological responses to identifying functional changes in vivo. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, this work includes the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the lab. Meticulous and concise, Visualization Techniques: From Immunohistochemistry to Magnetic Resonance Imaging will prove invaluable for scientists seeking to gain a greater understanding of the practical skills, strengths, and pitfalls that these wonderful and exciting visualization techniques provide.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.