We want you to succeed on your AP* exam. That's why we've created this 5-step plan to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best score. This easy-to-follow guide offers you a complete review of your AP course, strategies to give you the edge on test day, and plenty of practice with AP-style test questions. You'll sharpen your subject knowledge, strengthen your thinking skills, and build your test-taking confidence with Full-length practice exams modeled on the real test All the terms and concepts you need to know to get your best score Your choice of three customized study schedules--so you can pick the one that meets your needs The 5-Step Plan helps you get the most out of your study time: Step 1: Set Up Your Study Program Step 2: Determine Your Readiness Step 3: Develop the Strategies Step 4: Review the Knowledge Step 5: Build Your Confidence Topics include:Listening Comprehension; Reading Comprehension: Longer Passages; Paragraph Completion with Root Words; Paragraph Completion without Root Words; Informal Writing (Interpersonal); Formal Writing / Integrated Skills (Presentational); Informal Speaking--Simulated Conversation (Interpersonal); and Formal Oral Presentation / Integrated Skills (Presentational) Also includes:An MP3 disk and practice exams *AP, Advanced Placement Program, and College Board are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All the information you need--quick, easy, and ON THE MONEY ECON. Do these letters make you sweat? You're not alone. From college freshmen to PhD students, economics tops the list of panic-inducing classes. But help has arrived. Economics DeMYSTiFieD is a curriculum-based, self-teaching guide that makes learning this important business topic easier than ever. Filled with illustrations, plain-English explanations, and real-life examples, it starts with the fundamentals and eases you into the more complicated theories, concepts, and mathematical formulas. When it comes to making this complex topic easy to grasp, Economics DeMYSTiFieD corners the market. This fast and easy guide features: Expert overviews of key topics, including supply and demand, macro- and microeconomics, consumer price index, and monetary policy Chapter-ending quizzes and a final exam for charting your progress Math equations you can work out to bolster your comprehension Special-focus chapters on the environment, healthcare, and insurance Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Economics DeMYSTiFieD is your shortcut to mastery of this otherwise perplexing subject.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.