- Table View
- List View
The thoroughly updated and revised third edition of Management of Prostate Cancer provides concise and authoritative guidance to today's best therapeutic regimens for the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer. Highlighting the latest major advances in the field, the book includes chapters on the most controversial areas of prostate cancer - screening, chemoprevention, and active surveillance; updated chapters on genetic risk and progression, biopsy schemes, treatment of complications, and comparative treatment outcomes for surgery; and new chapters on risk factors, new markers, nomograms, and focal therapy. This volume also features overviews of new and emerging drugs and treatment paradigms for castrate resistant disease, advances that promise to extend life and perhaps even cure a subset of men with metastatic disease. With its comprehensive illustrations and contributions from renowned experts in the field, Management of Prostate Cancer, 3rd Edition is an invaluable resource for practitioners in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.