- Table View
- List View
The book provides students with frequent, focused skills practice. The reproducible format and additional teacher resources provide everything needed to help students master and retain basic skills.
Help students develop trait-based writing skills using 125 engaging lessons! Daily 6-Trait Writing is the first teaching resource to provide students in grades 1-6+ with daily writing practice and instruction on trait-based writing skills. This title contains scaffolded lessons and activities to help target the specific skills students need most. Helps students think critically about writing while evaluating and assessing various forms of writing. Contains frequent, focused practice that strengthens writing fluency.
The book provides five items for every day of a 36-week school year, presented in a standardized-testing format.
This book is divided into 36 weekly sections. Each weekly unit provides daily assessment activities.
You asked for it, and we listened! Now available for 6th gradel Provides five items for every day of a 36-week school year. For the teacher there are scope-and-sequence charts, suggestions for use, and answer keys. 112 pp.
Here's everything you need for standards-based daily practice on key language arts skills. Editing practice targets grade-level skills from the language arts curriculum, focusing on capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and language usage. Each weekly lesson includes a 4-paragraph composition for students to edit and a related writing prompt that generates an authentic writing activity.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.