- Table View
- List View
The book provides students with frequent, focused skills practice. The reproducible format and additional teacher resources provide everything needed to help students master and retain basic skills.
Help students develop trait-based writing skills using 125 engaging lessons! Daily 6-Trait Writing is the first teaching resource to provide students in grades 1-6+ with daily writing practice and instruction on trait-based writing skills. This title contains scaffolded lessons and activities to help target the specific skills students need most. Helps students think critically about writing while evaluating and assessing various forms of writing. Contains frequent, focused practice that strengthens writing fluency.
The book provides five items for every day of a 36-week school year, presented in a standardized-testing format.
This book is divided into 36 weekly sections. Each weekly unit provides daily assessment activities.
You asked for it, and we listened! Now available for 6th gradel Provides five items for every day of a 36-week school year. For the teacher there are scope-and-sequence charts, suggestions for use, and answer keys. 112 pp.
Here's everything you need for standards-based daily practice on key language arts skills. Editing practice targets grade-level skills from the language arts curriculum, focusing on capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and language usage. Each weekly lesson includes a 4-paragraph composition for students to edit and a related writing prompt that generates an authentic writing activity.
Reading Comprehension Workbook for Grade 4
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.