- Table View
- List View
You're a sophisticated user of Excel--a real pro with spreadsheets--so now dig into its powerful programming capabilities and really put your data to work! From writing code in Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to taking advantage of new XML data-sharing features, this book packs hundreds of timesaving programming solutions, troubleshooting tips, and handy workarounds all in concise, fast-answer format. Discover the best and fastest ways to build custom business solutions with Excel--and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery! From automating simple tasks to building custom solutions, write better code with VBA Learn best practices for writing and debugging your own macros Use VBA code to manage dates and times, reformat worksheets, and locate external files Extend your Excel solutions by developing your own add-ins Get powerful perspectives on data by programmatically manipulating PivotTable and PivotChart dynamic views Create custom command bars, dialog boxes, and user forms Employ ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) to access external databases Exploit the new XML capabilities in Excel 2003 CD features: Complete eBook in PDF format Insider Extras--including all the authors' sample files and code Catalog of Excel resources with links to third-party tools and demos Microsoft resources and demos, including Insider's Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 eBook FREE! Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook--10,000+ entries A Note Regarding the CD or DVD The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.