- Table View
- List View
An artist's approach to introducing the alphabet Mouse airbrushes the A, buttons the B, carves the C . . . Mouse is hard at work constructing each letter of the alphabet. He dyes the D, erases the E, and folds the F. Mouse works his way right through to Z, constructing an alphabet that surpasses even the wildest imagination.
All the farm animals are where they should be, clucking and mucking, mewing and cooing, except for the missing goose.
They crawl up walls, they hide in cracks, they flip, they fly, and sometimes . . . crrrash. Beetles come in all shapes and sizes, and they are everywhere in this thoroughly buggy, beautifully designed book. There are striped beetles, spotted beetles, all-over-dotted beetles--and don't forget the noisily gnawing beetles! Whether you love bugs or whether the sight of them makes you itch, you'll adore this infested offering from the beloved Denise Fleming.
A snowman comes alive as the child building it adds pieces during the first ten days of winter.
If you were a fuzzy caterpillar crawling through the tall, tall grass on a sunny afternoon, what would you see? Beginning as the sun is high in the sky and ending as fireflies blink and the moon rises above, this backyard tour is one no child will want to miss.
It's time for lunch, and one little mouse is famished! In fact, he's so hungry that once he starts eating, he can't stop. He sinks his teeth into a crisp white turnip, gobbles up some orange carrots, devours an ear of yellow corn, then tosses back some tender green peas. He's full, but this mouse keeps on munching until his bulging belly won't hold another bite. Parents will see their own toddlers in this perky tale, and toddlers won't get enough of the gregarious little mouse.
Mama Cat has three kittens, Fluffy, Skinny and Boris. Where Mama Cat leads, Fluffy and Skinny follow. But what about Boris - will he ever stop napping and join the fun?
A child's story about many forest animals settling down for their winter nap as they feel winter coming on. However, just like children going to bed at night, each animal finds a way to put off going to bed just a little bit longer.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.