- Table View
- List View
A collection of James bond stories: Thunderball, For Your Eyes Only, and The Spy Who Loved Me.
In the first of Ian Fleming's James Bond novels, 007 declares war on Le Chiffre, French communist and paymaster of the Soviet murder organization SMERSH.<P> The battle begins in a fifty-million-franc game of baccarat, gains momentum during Bond's fiery love affair with a sensuous lady spy, and reaches a chilling climax with fiendish torture at the hands of a master sadist.
Wen resourceful inventor Caractacus Pott saves the enormous green roadster from the scrap heap, it doesn't take long for his family to realize that they have a pretty amazing auto. Their day trip to the beach turns into an exciting sea voyage, complete with a secret cave and a gang of ruthless mobsters (who have a giant stockpile of explosives)! The Potts quickly learn that CHITTY CHITTY Bang Bang may be their only hope!
Tiffany Case, a cold, gorgeous, devil-may-care blonde, stands between James Bond and the leaders of a diamond-smuggling ring that stretches from Africa to London to the United States.<P> Bond uses her to infiltrate this gang, but once in America the hunter becomes the hunted. Agent 007 is in real danger until help comes from an unlikely quarter, the ice maiden herself.
The diabolical Doctor Julius No, total dictator of Crab Key off the coast of Jamaica clearly had secrets. Special agent James Bond, in Jamaica to "rest," was the first person to realize how many secrets. Unfortunately, one of those secrets was why Dr No was trying so hard to kill 007.
The destruction of a Russian hideout at SHAPE headquarters near Paris; the planned assassination of a Cuban thug in America; the tracking of a heroin ring from Rome to Venice and beyond; for Bond it is just routine. For anyone else--certain death. This collection of five stories about the world's most deadly British secret agent, James Bond, portrays glimpses of 007's that were never revealed in Ian Fleming's longer novels.
Bond does not feature until quite late in this novel - the opening chapters, Fleming's fantasies, creates the nightmare world of SMERSH - the Russian counter-spy organisation, its sickeningly foul section head Rosa Klebb and her top assassin Grant.
Auric Goldfinger, the most phenomenal criminal Bond has ever faced, is an evil genius who likes his cash in gold bars and his women dressed only in gold paint. After smuggling tons of gold out of Britain into secret vaults in Switzerland, this powerful villain is planning the biggest and most daring heist in history-robbing all the gold in Fort Knox. That is, unless Secret Agent 007 can foil his plan. In one of Ian Fleming's most popular adventures, James Bond tracks this most dangerous foe across two continents and takes on two of the most memorable villains ever created--a human weapon named Oddjob and a luscious female crime boss named Pussy Galore.
He's Mr Big, the most powerful in the world...head of the Black Widow Voodoo Cult ... high-ranking member of the Soviet murder organization SMERSH. His base of operations stretches from Harlem to the West Indies. His henchmen are terror and fear. He must be destroyed. Only one man can do it, and that man is you, James Bond. If you succeed, you will break a crucial link in the Soviet spy chain. But we need not warn you that if you fail ... your penalty will be death--the most horrifying death the findishly clever Mr Big has ever devised.
The 13th saga in the James Bond series, the last one that Ian Fleming wrote.
Hugo Drax, a very rich metals baron, has promised to create an intercontinental ballistic missile for Britain. But Hugo Drax also cheats at cards. Five days before the first test of the rocket, James Bond discovers cheating at cards is not the only suspicious activity in the Drax empire. In those four days Bond goes from merely suspicious to cowering in a ventilation shaft of the Moonraker silo wondering if he can escape before the missile launches.
According to a note attached to the manuscript of this book, claimed to be found on Ian Fleming's desk, this is the story of Vivienne Michel and her encounters with love, gangsters and James Bond.
James Bond takes on the most outrageously daring adversary he's ever encountered: SPECTRE. This gang of super criminals has gotten hold of two atomic weapons and plans to use them for blackmail on a world scale. If the Prime Minister of England and the President of the United States do not meet its terms, SPECTRE will drop the bombs, one by one.
A James Bond tale of the Orient and his appointment with destiny in a place of easy death.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.