A dazzling time-travel romance filled with the magic of Christmas past, present and future. Carol is skeptical of the mysterious ghost who has come to save her from a loveless life. But soon the heartless spinster is traveling through the ages to three different London Yuletides--and into the arms of a trio of dashing suitors.
After discovering her husband's infidelity, Clarissa Cummings thought she would never trust another man. Then a freak accident sent her into another century - and the most handsome stranger imaginable saved her from drowning in the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal. But he was all wet if he thought he had a lock on Clarissa's heart. After scandal forced Jack Martin to flee to the wilds of America, the dashing young Englishman had to give up the pleasures of a rake and earn his keep with a plow and hoe. Yet to his surprise, he learned to enjoy the simple life of a farmer, and he yearned to take Clarissa as his bride. But after Jack had sown the Seeds of desire, secrets from his past threatened to destroy his harvest of love.
One slip on the computer keyboard and India Baldwin is transported back to the time of Charlemagne--and right into the middle of a battlefield. India is forced to take refuge with an arrogant warrior who turns out to be her true love.
Discover the joy of Christmas through the ages, from Dickens' London to Colonial Massachusetts, with these time-travel romances from four beloved Love Spell authors. "The Christmas Portrait" by Megan Daniel, "The Spirit of Things to Come" by Vivian Knight-Jenkins, "The Ghost of Christmas Past" by Eugenia Riley, and "Twelfth Night" by Flora Speer.
On the eve of the new millennium, one misplaced keystroke thrust computer analyst Gina McCain back to the eighth century--and into the dashing Lord Dominick's bed. Awestruck by his courtly manner, to say nothing of his chisled chest, Gina ignored the fluttery feeling in her stomach and sought a way back to the twentieth century. But Dominick's passionate kisses soon convinced Gina she was no longer awestruck, but lovestruck--and she longed to be trapped in Dominick's arms forever.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.