- Table View
- List View
Some men you can't take anywhere . . . except the bedroom. GOOD WITH HIS HANDSBy New York Times bestselling author Lori FosterAs next-door neighbors and best friends, Pete Watson and Cassidy McClannahan have a 'no sex' relationship. Until Pete decides he's ready to transform himself into the perfect 'black tie' guy he thinks she wants. And once she's in his arms, he'll show her just what else that black tie can do . . . MISS EXTREME CONGENIALITYBy New York Times bestselling author Erin McCarthyCJ White knows there has to be a catch when Wyatt Maddock-her despised FBI partner-offers to transfer out of Chicago and far, far away from her: she has to spend one sexy night with the untamed playboy, wearing the outfit of his choice . . . LAST CALLBy Morgan LeighTess Braeden is new in Justice, North Carolina, but there's no justice when she learns that her inherited home is about to be foreclosed on. Thank goodness for the sensual, mysterious Fletcher Graham. But will Mr. Right become Mr. Wrong once Tess discovers his day job?
Lazy days. . . sultry nights. . . and sizzling guys with rippling muscles doing what they do best . . . Luscious by Lori FosterBethany Churchill just quit her lousy job, dumped her lousy boyfriend and moved into a new apartment. She's not looking for love, but her hot new landlord, SWAT officer Lucius Ryder, aka "Luscious," is determined to change her mind. Before long, Bethany is tempted to find out if he's really as delicious as his nickname. . . It's About Time by Erin McCarthyCounty prosecutor Trish Jones has had it with smooth-talking, under-performing suits. And though she's never had a thing for big, brawny guys, one look at Caleb Vancouver makes her think she might have been missing out. One Harley ride later they're back at her place, and she realizes she has been missing out. . . on quite a lot. . . Wish You Were Here by Amy GarveyPhotographer Mackenzie Pruitt knows exactly what she wants her future to look like, and this summer that means renovating a dilapidated shed into a studio. But when hunky carpenter Leo Dawson shows up, she'd much rather have his capable hands on her than on a hammer. . . "A Lori Foster book is like a glass of good champagne-sexy and sparkling. " -Jayne Ann Krentz"McCarthy will have you giggling on page one, fanning yourself by page twenty-five and rooting for the hero and heroine the whole way through" -Romantic Times Book Reviews
"A Lori Foster book is like a glass of good champagne--sexy and sparkling. " --Jayne Ann KrentzWith a full moon hanging over the apple orchards of Delicious, Ohio, romance is in the air, and three couples are about to experience the magic of falling in love. Down on Jonathan Avenue, the shy proprietor of the quaint bookstore can't seem to keep her fantasies about a famous writer to herself. While at The Old Orchard Inn the tempting smell of spiced hot cider lures an out-of-town investor to investigate the magnetic attraction of his sultry but strangely old-fashioned manager. And over at Apple of My Pie a play-by-the-rules accountant wants much more than tasty treats from the pop up food truck's capricious baker. Satisfaction is just a bite away.
It's Daring. It's Dynamic. It's Digital. eKensingtonGet an inside look at this spring's eBook only titles and authors from eKensington. Whether you're looking for a new book, or continuing one of your favorite series, you can catch spring fever with eKensington!
Some men are mad, bad, and dangerous to know. But who would want them any other way?Drive Me Wild by New York Times Bestselling Author Lori FosterErica Lee is used to having the upper hand in work and in love. But most men are intimidated by her. When friends dare her to find a sex slave to fulfill her every whim, Erica sets her sights on handsome, mischievous Ian Conrad, who's about to turn the tables on her . . . Touch Me by New York Times Bestselling Author Shannon McKennaMassage therapist Tess Langley prefers to down play her beauty and focus on her work. Until gorgeous Jonah Markham offers her an outrageous sum of money to tend to guests at his mountain hideaway. Though he's promised to be a good boy, she has no idea just how good he can be . . . Something Wilde by USA Today Bestselling Author Janelle DenisonJill Richardson vowed never to mix business with pleasure. But that was before devastatingly handsome Eric Wilde and his promise that at work they'll be professional-but after hours, anything goes . . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.