- Table View
- List View
Goodbye daily grind. Hello peace of mind! From the creator of the best-selling Office Yoga and Office Spa comes the ultimate guide to creating balance in a busy workspace. Taking the age-old Chinese practice of feng shui and updating it for the office, author Darrin Zeer has compiled more than 75 tips and techniques to increase productivity and promote harmony in any work environment--even on the commute. Readers learn how to feng shui a briefcase, how to arrange a desktop for improved concentration, how to unblock stagnant energy, and more! Overflowing with playful illustrations by Frank Montagna, this delightful reference offers a suite of innovative ideas to clear the cubicle clutter, and clear the mind.
From the creator of the bestselling Office Yoga comes the ultimate guide to sanity and serenity in the workplace. Office Spa presents more than 50 fun, simple, stress-relieving ideas that help make a day at the office feel more like a day at the spa. Beat the mid-morning blahs with an invigorating herbal tea steam. Alleviate anxiety with a Hara Power tummy massage. Treat tired toes under the desk with relaxing reflexology. Author Darrin Zeer taps into the healing principles behind aromatherapy, acupressure, meditation, reflexology, and even feng shui, creating quick and effective pampering treatments that are easy enough to do on the commute, at the computer, or in the conference room. Brimming with playful illustrations by Frank Montagna, this delightful desktop reference offers a suite of soothing ideas to relax, refresh, and renew.
Ease the aches, ease the pains, and ease on down the road. From the creator of the best-selling Office Yoga comes the ultimate guide for harried travelers and commuters. Taking the age-old practice of yoga and adapting it for our modern lives, author Darrin Zeer has compiled more than 50 techniques to help travelers relieve muscle tension, master the art of waiting, create hotel room harmony, blow off steam, and arrive revived. The removable guide in back is especially useful for frequent fliers, outlining stretches perfectly suited for small spaces. Packed with playful illustrations by Frank Montagna, Travel Yoga offers a host of techniques guaranteed to soften any landing.
A quarter of a million readers have relaxed in the workplace thanks to author Darrin Zeer and now it's your turn. This three-book bundle includes Office Yoga, Travel Yoga, and Everyday Calm and it contains all the strategies and stretches you need to reclaim your workplace calm. Office Yoga brings the ancient Indian art to the modern-day office with a fully illustrated, easy-to-use guide offering 75 stress-relieving stretches perfect for the cube environment. Travel Yoga has more than 50 techniques to help travelers relieve muscle tension, master the art of waiting, create hotel room harmony, blow off steam, and arrive revived. Everyday Calm offers over 50 fun and simple ideas for daily stress relief no matter where you are. Each book in the bundle contains charming and instructive illustrations to help you take a step back, calm your thoughts, and breathe.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.