- Table View
- List View
Goodbye daily grind. Hello peace of mind! From the creator of the best-selling Office Yoga and Office Spa comes the ultimate guide to creating balance in a busy workspace. Taking the age-old Chinese practice of feng shui and updating it for the office, author Darrin Zeer has compiled more than 75 tips and techniques to increase productivity and promote harmony in any work environment--even on the commute. Readers learn how to feng shui a briefcase, how to arrange a desktop for improved concentration, how to unblock stagnant energy, and more! Overflowing with playful illustrations by Frank Montagna, this delightful reference offers a suite of innovative ideas to clear the cubicle clutter, and clear the mind.
From the creator of the bestselling Office Yoga comes the ultimate guide to sanity and serenity in the workplace. Office Spa presents more than 50 fun, simple, stress-relieving ideas that help make a day at the office feel more like a day at the spa. Beat the mid-morning blahs with an invigorating herbal tea steam. Alleviate anxiety with a Hara Power tummy massage. Treat tired toes under the desk with relaxing reflexology. Author Darrin Zeer taps into the healing principles behind aromatherapy, acupressure, meditation, reflexology, and even feng shui, creating quick and effective pampering treatments that are easy enough to do on the commute, at the computer, or in the conference room. Brimming with playful illustrations by Frank Montagna, this delightful desktop reference offers a suite of soothing ideas to relax, refresh, and renew.
Ease the aches, ease the pains, and ease on down the road. From the creator of the best-selling Office Yoga comes the ultimate guide for harried travelers and commuters. Taking the age-old practice of yoga and adapting it for our modern lives, author Darrin Zeer has compiled more than 50 techniques to help travelers relieve muscle tension, master the art of waiting, create hotel room harmony, blow off steam, and arrive revived. The removable guide in back is especially useful for frequent fliers, outlining stretches perfectly suited for small spaces. Packed with playful illustrations by Frank Montagna, Travel Yoga offers a host of techniques guaranteed to soften any landing.
A quarter of a million readers have relaxed in the workplace thanks to author Darrin Zeer and now it's your turn. This three-book bundle includes Office Yoga, Travel Yoga, and Everyday Calm and it contains all the strategies and stretches you need to reclaim your workplace calm. Office Yoga brings the ancient Indian art to the modern-day office with a fully illustrated, easy-to-use guide offering 75 stress-relieving stretches perfect for the cube environment. Travel Yoga has more than 50 techniques to help travelers relieve muscle tension, master the art of waiting, create hotel room harmony, blow off steam, and arrive revived. Everyday Calm offers over 50 fun and simple ideas for daily stress relief no matter where you are. Each book in the bundle contains charming and instructive illustrations to help you take a step back, calm your thoughts, and breathe.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.