- Table View
- List View
The clear-cut information and forms you need to buy a business! If you're ready to acquire a business, make sure you protect your interests and get the best deal possible with The Complete Guide to Buying a Business. It shows you how to: ind the right business analyze the seller's numbers make sense of the tax issues negotiate a payment plan prepare and sign a sales agreement close the deal protect yourself from existing liabilities prevent the seller from competing against you work with lawyers, accountants and brokers The Complete Guide to Buying a Business provides more than two dozen crucial legal documents, including: the sales agreement confidentiality letter promissory notes and security agreements noncompete and consulting agreements closing checklists The 3rd edition of The Complete Guide to Buying a Business is completely updated to reflect the latest laws and tax numbers. Every document is accompanied by thorough, plain-English instructions.
The most comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to selling a business available! It covers: getting your business ready to sell pricing your business and valuing your assets finding the right buyer analyzing the tax issues negotiating a payment plan and other terms of sale planning your future relationship with the business limiting your liability working with lawyers, accountants and brokers closing the deal and transferring the business to its new owner The Complete Guide to Selling a Business helps you create more than two dozen crucial documents for both asset and entity sales, including: the sales agreement confidentiality letter promissory notes and security agreements noncompete and consulting agreements closing checklists This edition is completely updated with the latest tax considerations, and now provides more advice on marketing the sale of your business. There are literally dozens of competing titles on the market, but none can match The Complete Guide to Selling a Business for sheer depth, accuracy and ease of use. Download forms for book on nolo.com
The only book that addresses the specific needs of anyone hiring an employee for the first time. Hiring anyone can be intimidating - but this is especially true if you're considering hiring your first employee. A new level of laws and regulations kick in, not to mention all the costs involved. Fortunately, Hiring Your First Employee provides a complete, easy-to-read overview of hiring an employee, as well as legal and practical advice at every step. Written by bestselling business author and attorney Fredrick Steingold, this tightly focused book will help you: figure out if it's the right to time to hire determine the salary or wage consider benefits to offer obtain an employee identification number write a job description find and screen applicants prepare the necessary paperwork maintain employee files deal with health and safety issues deposit payroll taxes deduct employment expenses troubleshoot employee problems Hiring Your First Employee provides 50-state legal summaries in plain English, sample forms and charts that compare the pros and cons when making decisions about hiring someone.
Like most small business owners, you probably can't afford to hire a lawyer to draft the legal documents you need in the course of your day-to-day business. Now there's an affordable solution. , Legal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business, provides you with over 60 legal forms and documents and all the step-by-step instructions you need to use them. This collection of essential legal and business documents helps you: * create contracts to buy, sell, rent, or store goods * hire employees and consultants * protect your trade secrets * create noncompete agreements * prepare an LLC operating agreement * borrow and lend money * buy a business * lease commercial space * prepare corporate bylaws * record minutes of meetings * buy real estate * and much more This edition is updated with the latest legal documents, contracts, and other forms you need to run your business smoothly, along with up-to-date best practices for business owners and managers. Plus, , Legal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business, includes all the information and instructions you need to complete and use your forms effectively.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.