- Table View
- List View
No matter how good you look, how effective your resume, how perfectly you fit the job description, if you're not prepared with great answers to the tough interview questions, you won't get the job. For years, interviewees have relied on Ron Fry's 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions. In fact, more than 500,000 people have used the prior editions to help them develop their interview techniques...to help them understand exactly what the interviewer is getting at with each and every question he or she asks. This brand-new Fourth Edition of 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions is thoroughly updated to reflect the realities of today's job market. You can still expect to be asked to tell a little bit about yourself, but you should also be able to talk coherently about your experience with the Internet and with the latest software. Ron Fry gives you a preview of the questions you're most likely to face during an interview and helps you prepare winning answers for each of them. The book begins with an overview of the interviewing process. Then, questions are grouped by chapter to cover the full range of possible interview topics- everything from "Why are you thinking of leaving your current job?" to "When can you start?"
This book is for every job candidate who thinks "Do you have any questions for me?" marks the end of an interview. In the author's view, it marks the beginning of the last and perhaps most important interview phase, one that's so important that failing to be properly prepared for it can undo all the your hard work, including providing great answers to tough questions! It's your moment to shine-to show off the depth and breadth of your research, to remind the interviewer of how perfectly your credentials fit her job description, and to actually ask for the job! From what to ask, when to ask it, and the kind of answers to expect, this book gives every candidate, from first-timers to seasoned pros, the practical information and advice they need to ace the entire interview...and get their dream job. No questions? No way!
Get Organized can help you accomplish more in less time. The book presents simple time-management techniques that can make a big difference in your effectiveness. By deciding what is important and what isn't...by avoiding time traps...and by getting in the habit of developing to-do lists, daily schedules, monthly calendars, and project boards, readers learn how to make the most of their study time. They'll be studying smarter, not harder.
How to Study has gained immense popularity among students of all ages for one simple reason: It works. Now updated and expanded for the information age, this "A-plus" read includes how to create a work environment, excel in class, use the library, do research online, and much more.
Improve Your Writing, now in an updated and expanded edition that covers online research, walks students step by step through the process of creating effective research papers and oral reports Ron Fry covers every element of the process selecting a topic, library and online research, developing an outline, writing from the first draft to the final draft, proofreading, and much more.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.