- Table View
- List View
Ronni might be back in his life, but Hayden's going to watch her like a hawk! He thought he'd seen the last of her when she broke his brother's heart years ago. Ronni's betrayal hurt that much more because she was the only woman Hayden could've seen himself settling down with...except his brother wooed her first. So now she's in trouble and needs his help? Well, that's payback for you. But then, there's the promise Hayden made to his dying brother-to take care of the struggling mother and her kid. Guess a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do. Even if a guy likes doing it a little too much for his own good.
What he wants......is a baby. A child of his own. Jake Manning more or less raised his younger siblings; he loves kids and knows he's a natural father. However, he's had zero success as a husband. So he comes up with a baby plan, one that requires a woman but not a wife.What she needs......is money. Security. An education. A home. Harley Emerson might be a crack mechanic, but a false conviction makes jobs hard to come by. She has no family and few friends. Jake's proposition offers her a way to get what she needs. But before she'll agree to have his baby, Harley insists on two things: a marriage of convenience and an "old-fashioned" conception.What they find......is love. Neither of them expected it. Neither knows what to do with it. But sometimes plans change-for the better. Sometimes you need more than you want-and want more than you need.
Shannon Vanderhoff learned early that everything in life is fleeting. That's why she won't let herself get attached to anything. Or anyone. Not the traumatized little boy in her care. And definitely not art therapist Greg Hawkins, who seems as determined to care for her as he is to heal her nephew. Like a character from one of his comic books, Greg has swooped in to their rescue, empowering the child...and loving the woman. But it takes the two of them to turn the boy's life around. And it takes a kid with special powers all his own to create a loving family.
Even though her dad calls her Unsinkable Molly McClain, eight-year-old Molly knows he worries about her all the time. In her opinion, he needs someone else to think about. And Molly's found the perfect candidate-Miss Rachel, the arts and crafts instructor at Camp Firefly Wishes. Now all Molly has to do is get them together.Rachel Thompson isn't sure she's ready for this camp or these kids. For one thing, the campers and their parents talk openly about their experiences, something Rachel's not prepared to do. Her secret is too painful. But little Molly-and her father-are hard to resist. Slowly they're teaching Rachel to value the past, deal with the present...and believe in the future.
Tick. Tock.Fifteen-year-old Brook Thompson is scared to death. The test confirmed it. She's pregnant. Those two little lines have changed her life. But what really has her freaked out is how to tell her dad.Tick. Tock.Jenna Quinn doesn't do kids. She prefers a life free of responsibility and only dates men who are very single. Unfortunately, she can't resist her new neighbor-a man with two kids. And when her queasy stomach turns out to be more than last night's bad Chinese food, Jenna has to quickly face the fact that she's going to have a kid of her own.Time's up.Great. Two pregnant women, pumped full of whacked-out hormones, pulling Sloan Thompson in opposite directions. How will he ever survive the next nine months?
Lexie swore she would protect the child she carried-even though she wasn't really her motherTo give her friend David the child he'd dreamed of, Lexie had agreed to be a surrogate mother, but that was before she learned the truth about his wife....Four years ago, when Lexie was pregnant and on the run, she found safety in the little town of Mill Creek, Montana. Since then she's had a good life, raising Sarah and immersing herself in the community, but never quite forgetting what she'd done.Then David finds them and announces he wants his daughter back....
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.