Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to teaching the Office 2010 applications.
In Microsoft PowerPoint 2007: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques you?ll find features that are specifically improve retention, and prepare readers for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages users to expand their understanding of the PowerPoint 2007 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead.
Microsoft Publisher 2007: Complete Concepts and Techniques provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to teaching Publisher 2007.
Microsoft Office Word 2007: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft Word 2007 skills.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010: Comprehensive provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 skills.
Microsoft Publisher 2010: Comprehensive provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to teaching Publisher 2010.
MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC 2010: COMPREHENSIVE teaches students the essentials of computer programming using the latest Visual Basic programming language, Visual Basic 2010.
Microsoft Office Word 2010: Comprehensive provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft Word 2010 skills.
Web Design: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Third Edition explains the connection between a detailed design plan that considers audience needs, site purpose, and various technical issues of a successful Web site.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.