- Table View
- List View
Squeeze Play The bragging. The pin-ups. The sweaty socks. Please oh please, set me free! Female sportswriter J. T. Green wants out of the locker room--until star pitcher Tommy Bainbridge walks in. Tommy defines the word hot: Hes tall, a terrific kisser, and a total catch. J. T. wants everything he has to give. But Gilbeytown, PA, needs their hometown boy back where he belongs and if his plans to help get leaked to the press, theres going to be hell to pay. Distracting a woman as determined and downright sexy as J. T. isnt going to be easy. Unless he can show her how heavenly it feels to be held in his powerful arms and. . . well, hey. She seems to like it. A lot. And so does Tommy. Its clear as a freshly chalked baseline that Tommy and J. T. are crazy in love. To hell with reality. They dont care if they never come back . . . Praise for Gemma Bruce and her novels. . . "Sexy comedy with romance that sizzles the pages!" Romantic Times, 4 star review of Who Loves Ya, Baby?"Smart dialogue and sassy heroines make this provocative collection shine. " Romantic Times, 4 star review of Whos Been Sleeping In My Bed? Gemma Bruce is the alter ego of a popular mystery writer, who loves the excitement of a "who done it" and the sizzle of romance. After a career in dance, theater, television and film, performing before packed houses even on a bad-hair-bloat day, Gemma now goes one on one with her computer screen to create the characters and stories she loves. Her laptop has never once made a snide remark about her hair (although it has eaten a few sentences that made it blush).
Do You Hear What I Hear by bestselling author Lori Foster The holiday season heats up when Sergeant Osbourne Decker is asked to watch over pet psychic Marci Churchill. The woman is nutty, but she's also a knockout, and he's more than happy to keep his eyes on her. . . Bah Humbug, Baby by Gemma Bruce The last thing ad exec Allison Newberry wants is to spend the holidays with her unreliable, totally sexy ex. But when a blizzard hits, there's only one way to keep warm. . . By Firelight by Janice Maynard Madison Tierney is feeling blue this Christmas, until she gets stranded with a gorgeous mountain man in his secluded cabin, and feels her Christmas spirit--and her temperature--start to rise. . .
Let's Get Lucky Catch and cuff a perp without batting a false eyelash? No problem for NYPD undercover cop Julie Excelsior. But her big mouth just got her demoted. . . seems that the department doesn't appreciate a whistle-blower. Well, Julie is too restless to park her long legs under a desk and twiddle her thumbs. She might break a nail--or somebody's head--just to relieve the boredom. Hello? Is anybody listening? That's it. I quit. I'm moving on. Time to say goodbye to the grit and grime of the precinct house, and hello to the simple life upstate where her Uncle Wes, that old practical joker, just died and left her a house on twenty acres. Plus about a million chickens. And the little town of Excelsior Falls has a few other surprises in store. . . like Julie's childhood pal Cas Reynolds, who grew up to be quite a man. As in six foot two of buff-a-licious fantasy fun. And he's the sheriff. Who could ask for anything more? How about a hidden treasure? Yes, Uncle Wes hid something wonderful for his near and dear ones to find but exactly what it is and where it is, no one really knows. Everybody's got a clue but nobody's talking--and the whole damn town is digging up her north forty inch by inch, hoping to get lucky. But Cas and Julie already have, what with toe-curling kisses and tangling up the sheets. In fact, they're having the hottest time of their lives. . . Gemma Bruce is the alter ego of a popular mystery writer, who loves the excitement of a who done it and the sizzle of romance. After a career in dance, theater, television and film, performing before packed houses even on a bad-hair-bloat day, Gemma now goes one on one with her computer screen to create the characters and stories she loves. Her laptop has never once made a snide remark about her hair (though it has eaten a few sentences that made it blush).
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.