- Table View
- List View
Everything you need for collecting U.S. coins is on this CD. You'll find detailed listings for all circulating and non-circulating U.S. coins, from early American Token coinage to modern coins minted in the 21st century - including Presidential dollars, First Spouse coins, and America the Beautiful quarters. In addition to comprehensive listings, and nearly 2,000 color photographs, the 2013 edition of this top-selling guide also features: * Up-to-date values in up to 11 condition grades * More than 50 pages of introductory features about coin grading, buying, and storing * Illustrated coin identification guide * Coins of Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Philippines
This 600-page volume encompasses countries of Northern Europe. The borders drawn for this volume and each following, are designed to include a large geographic area, while specialty regions, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, ect, are found in the future volume of the Middle Easy. This guide carries all circulating and collector coins, with the scope from roughly 1880 - 2000. Listings will be condensed to show key dates, and average type prices, while still providing a complete reference for the dealer and collector alike.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.