- Table View
- List View
Eight-year-old spy Adam Sharp pursues the very short Ambassador of Barkastan, who has stolen a top secret computer program, DOGBARK, that will let him understand the language of dogs.
Big Ben has been stolen! Only IM--8's top agent Adam Sharp can crack this case. But when Adam gets to London he finds cowgirls square-dancing in Buckingham Palace and cowboys having a hoedown at the Houses of Parliament. Has England gone hog-wild?
Something is sinking the world's ships! Eight-year-old super spy Adam Sharp dives right in to figure out what's going on. But he never expected to see huge robot sharks biting holes in the bottom of the ships. And he certainly never expected to see the words "MADE IN BERMUDA" on the sharks' metal bellies!From the Trade Paperback edition.
It's reading, writing, and reconnaissance for Adam Sharp and the other IM-8 agents when they go back to spy school. But even the hallowed halls of learning aren't safe from evil. Someone is leaking IM-8 secrets! Could there be a spy at spy school? Only Adam Sharp can find out!
Timber! It's off with the tuxedo and on with a red jacket when Adam Sharp goes undercover as a Mountie in Canada's north woods. Ecanem, a mysterious logging company, is hogging Canada's lumber business, so the Mounties call on superspy Adam Sharp to get to the bottom of things. Will this wanabee Mountie get his man--or, in this case, will he only get a moose?
Katie Lynn and her best friend, Tina, are all set to win the town's baking contest. That is, until Jonathan Wilbarger enters and the sugar-coated bake-off turns into a sizzling battle. Can the Katie Lynn Cookie Company stand the heat and out-cook the competition? Or will its recipe for success turn into a dessert disaster?Find out in The Battle of the Bakers. Winning recipe included!
The Katie Lynn Cookie Company is up and running! With the help of her grandmother and her best friend, Tina, Katie Lynn thinks she has everything under total control. But suddenly, the kitchen is feeling a bit overheated, thanks mostly to her mother's awful new hobby--French cooking. Now everyone's in the way: Mrs. Cooke, her runaway frogs, and Tina's little brother, Gerald. Don't look now, but some slimy snails are heading straight for the cookie dough!
After Woodrow Harper's father is killed in an automobile accident, he and his mother move to his father's hometown of Lawton, Oklahoma, to start a new life. Perhaps here he will be able to feel close to his father in a way that eluded him when his father was alive. Instead, in his new next-door neighbor, Senator Crawford, Woodrow finds both a father figure who shares Woodrow's interests and understands him in a way his own father never did, and a respected member of the community who will help him find friends in his new home. But in 1923 there are ugly secrets beneath the surface in Lawton, and the senator is at the heart of them. Woodrow's need to belong leads him to desperate choices that force him to betray everything his father believed in. George Edward Stanley's novel is a powerful depiction of a shameful chapter in American history, as well as a deeply personal story of a boy's struggle to discover who his father was -- and who he wants to become.
At first Katie Lynn is excited when people start buying the walnut chocolate chunk oatmeal cookies she is baking with her grandmother's secret recipe, but then things get terribly complicated.
Katie Lynn is thrilled to be a flower girl in Grandma's wedding. But what she doesn't count on is a houseful of hungry relatives and a forgetful florist who leaves the bride without a bouquet! Can Katie Lynn whip up some solutions to save Grandma's wedding? Of course she can-it just takes a little creative cooking!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.