- Table View
- List View
What are the best foods to eat? In his previous books, George Mateljan shared the basics of how to eat healthier. In The World's Healthiest Foods, he takes healthy eating to a whole new level by providing in-depth understanding of which foods are the best and why. George spent ten years with a team of nutritional scientists to write the World's Healthiest Foods, the most complete guide for the healthiest way of eating that has ever been published in one book. In The World's Healthiest Foods George reveals for the first time his secrets, recipes, and menus that make the Healthiest Way of Eating enjoyable, practical, convenient and easy. Easy to read and easy to understand, this book can help anyone to eat healthier. The Healthiest Way of Eating Plan helps you eat healthier by focusing on the delicious nutrient-rich World's Healthiest Foods, which provide the greatest number of nutrients for the least number of calories. The Plan features some of the book's 500 recipes, many of which take less than 7 minutes to prepare. He also shares with you how you can make a five course meal for two in 15 minutes using these recipes! Most Effective Way to Lose Weight and stay slim because the World's Healthiest Foods are not fattening foods but foods that provide a rich concentration of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants (and other important nutrients) instead of calories. The Healthiest Way of Cooking Method is the culmination of George's lifelong passion for food. George wanted to improve on the traditional methods of cooking, which he found could result in a 50-80% loss of the nutrients in food. George spent years in the kitchen working to develop a better way of cooking that is healthier as well as fast and easy. It also preserves the most nutrients and brings out the great flavor of The World's Healthiest Foods without damaging fats or oils by exposure to high heat.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.