- Table View
- List View
What are the best foods to eat? In his previous books, George Mateljan shared the basics of how to eat healthier. In The World's Healthiest Foods, he takes healthy eating to a whole new level by providing in-depth understanding of which foods are the best and why. George spent ten years with a team of nutritional scientists to write the World's Healthiest Foods, the most complete guide for the healthiest way of eating that has ever been published in one book. In The World's Healthiest Foods George reveals for the first time his secrets, recipes, and menus that make the Healthiest Way of Eating enjoyable, practical, convenient and easy. Easy to read and easy to understand, this book can help anyone to eat healthier. The Healthiest Way of Eating Plan helps you eat healthier by focusing on the delicious nutrient-rich World's Healthiest Foods, which provide the greatest number of nutrients for the least number of calories. The Plan features some of the book's 500 recipes, many of which take less than 7 minutes to prepare. He also shares with you how you can make a five course meal for two in 15 minutes using these recipes! Most Effective Way to Lose Weight and stay slim because the World's Healthiest Foods are not fattening foods but foods that provide a rich concentration of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants (and other important nutrients) instead of calories. The Healthiest Way of Cooking Method is the culmination of George's lifelong passion for food. George wanted to improve on the traditional methods of cooking, which he found could result in a 50-80% loss of the nutrients in food. George spent years in the kitchen working to develop a better way of cooking that is healthier as well as fast and easy. It also preserves the most nutrients and brings out the great flavor of The World's Healthiest Foods without damaging fats or oils by exposure to high heat.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.