- Table View
- List View
Creating robust software requires the use of efficient algorithms, but programmers seldom think about them until a problem occurs. Algorithms in a Nutshell describes a large number of existing algorithms for solving a variety of problems, and helps you select and implement the right algorithm for your needs -- with just enough math to let you understand and analyze algorithm performance. <P> With its focus on application, rather than theory, this book provides efficient code solutions in several programming languages that you can easily adapt to a specific project. Each major algorithm is presented in the style of a design pattern that includes information to help you understand why and when the algorithm is appropriate. <P> With this book, you will:<P> * Solve a particular coding problem or improve on the performance of an existing solution<P> * Quickly locate algorithms that relate to the problems you want to solve, and determine why a particular algorithm is the right one to use <P> * Get algorithmic solutions in C, C++, Java, and Ruby with implementation tips <P> * Learn the expected performance of an algorithm, and the conditions it needs to perform at its best <P> * Discover the impact that similar design decisions have on different algorithms <P> * Learn advanced data structures to improve the efficiency of algorithms<P> With Algorithms in a Nutshell, you'll learn how to improve the performance of key algorithms essential for the success of your software applications.
Ca?a wiedza o algorytmach w jednym podr?czniku!Jaki wp?yw na ró?ne algorytmy wywieraj? podobne decyzje projektowe?Jak rozwi?zywa? proble
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.