The story of a football team trying to get a winning season and their secret weapon is a girl.
Bruno and Boots comically fund-raise money to buy a pool for their school.
The not-so-wonderful Mr. Wizzle... Mr. Wizzle is Weird. And he's got a lot of awful ideas. Like the students at Macdonald Hall should wear ties! But when he starts handing out demerits, he's gone too far. Bruno and Boots have decided to stop Mr. Wizzle. With the help of the girls of Miss Scrimmage's Finishing School, they're plotting revenge. Mr. Wizzle just thinks he's in charge. Bruno and Boots are about to prove him very, very wrong!
"Summary: When luckless Raymond Jardine becomes Sean Delancey's eleventh-grade English-project partner, he persuades Sean's grandfather to pose as a long-deceased, obscure Canadian poet, in an effort to pass the course and win a vacation to a luxurious Greek island." The students of DeWitt high are tired of the revolutionary SACGEN power generating system that their school has atop it. Its frequent breakdowns have some students vowing to ruin it one way or another, or at least to make the world believe that it does not work as well as the school principal claims it does.
The new student at Fitzgerald High throws fantastic parties. Everyone starts to wonder who he really is and where he came from, but only the beautiful Didi Ray knows him from his previous school.
When Milo, the most likely contender to go to the science fair uses a chicken as his specimen, unforseen problems arise.
Meg, age 11, and Aiden, age 15, are on the run from the law. They are on a mission to prove their parents innocent of treason.
On the run book 4. Meg and Aiden must stowaway on a ship in order to escape from LA. The experience they have on the ship is the worst thing they have experienced since starting there search for proof of their parent's innocence.
Meg and Aiden Falconer are still on the run trying to find evidence to prove that their parents were working for the CIA not terrorists.
Third book in the on the Run series. Meg and Aiden Falconer go to California to search for proof of their parents innocence.
Book Description: Aiden and Meg Falconer have been all across country, looking for the man who framed their parents and sent them off to life in prison. Now they've found him -- and need to trap him before he gets away again. But it isn't going to be easy. Hairless Joe is a professional killer ... and he's not about to let two kids stand in the way of his freedom. It's the ultimate showdown -- and only one side can win. Be sure to read the books in this series in order, as this is not a stand-alone book.
On the Run book 5 of 6. Meg and Aiden are certain they will find the evidence they need to clear their parents in Denver.
Bruno and Boots cook up a plot to save their boarding school, MacDonald Hall, from bankruptcy.
Capricorn Anderson has been homeschooled by his hippie grandmother, but when she has to stay in the hospital, Cap is sent to the local middle school. No education could prepare him for the politics of public school!
Seventeen-year-old Vince's life is constantly complicated by the fact that he is the son of a powerful Mafia boss, a relationship that threatens to destroy his romance with the daughter of an FBI agent.
4 Divers. 1 Treasure. 1 Incredible Challenge. What lies in the deep? Not just coral and sand. Not just undersea creatures that have never seen the light. No, the deep holds something even more mysterious and valuable. Kaz, Dante, Adriana, and Star started the summer thinking they were going to study marine life. Now they've found sunken treasure. And they're not the only ones who want to keep it.
Four kids have been chosen to spend the summer exploring the depths of the sea. There are only a few problems. First, the sharks. And then the fact that the people running the program are covering up something big...and mysterious.
This book is filled with thrilling feats of courage and normal rivalry between teens.
"The youngest expedition ever to attempt an Everest climb has begun. But the trouble starts long before they reach the summit. Competition is fierce. Conditions are harsh. And the trek from Base Camp proves a challenge that not all the contestants can meet..."
Four kids are prepared to go into thin air in order to become the youngest person ever to climb Everest. But they are not prepared for the challenges that await them as they get closer to the summit.
Six kids who have been sent to sea because they have problems in their lives are caught in a storm that destroys their small boat. This is book one in a three part series.
Continues the story of the 6 kids whose boat was destroyed in book 1 of the Island Series, Shipwreck.
The events of this series follow those of the "On the Run" series, also by Gordon Korman. When his sister Meg is kidnapped, Aiden must figure out why, so he teams up with an FBI agent to try to find her--tracking down clues only a brother could recognize, in a thrilling new trilogy.
In 1965, a British vessel named the Griffin sank with a priceless amount of gold on board.Now, centuries later, four kids are trying to raise the Griffin's treasure from the sea. Kaz, Dante, Adriana, and Star must take the biggest risk of their lives...and discover that they won't be able to trust anybody-even themselves.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.