- Table View
- List View
"The Age Wave of retiring baby boomers is creating a seismic bonanza for financial advisors--if they can provide the kinds of creative and flexible strategies their clients will be wanting and needing. Steve Gresham provides the solid, imaginative, yet practical guidance needed to build winning strategies to meet the needs of a new generation of investors. I have long respected his work and heartily recommend this book. " --Ken Dychtwald, PhD, founder and CEO, Age Wave, and author of Age Wave, Age Power,The Power Years, and Workforce Crisis "Steve Gresham showed us in The Managed Account Handbook that the basics to asuccessful advisor do not differ from one country to another. In this book, he is expanding his horizon with his extensive experiences to further help you to develop the skills for building a devoted client base. This is the must-read book for all who want to succeed in the financial advisory industry. " --Toshiya ShimizuPresident and CEO, Nikko Cordial Advisors Ltd. "For thirty years, advisors have been using wealth accumulation as their main sales weapon. With the boomers entering retirement, all that's out the window. Now the imperatives are income distribution, planning--making sure the investor does not run out of money. In Steve's newest book, he does an excellent job of walking advisors through this change and showing them how to alter their practices to not only survive but thrive. This is a must-read for any advisor who still wants to be in the business in ten years. " --Len Reinhartfounder and President, Lockwood Advisors? "For over thirty years, I have sought advice from industry experts who can help me grow and optimize my practice. Steve Gresham's advice is always of interest to me--he is always right there on the cutting edge. " --John Rafal, President, Essex Financial ServicesRegistered Rep. 's Top 50 Financial Advisor for 2006 and Barron's Top 100 Financial Advisor "A good coach can help even the best players reach their potential. As a financial advisor, you coach successful families to tackle life's challenges and achieve their goals. Steve Gresham can help--he has the tactics to help you build a winning team. " --Mike KrzyzewskiHead Coach, Duke University Basketball and the 2006 U. S. National Team
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.