- Table View
- List View
"HER FORGOTTEN HUSBAND" shimmers with romance, sparkles with sensuality, and tantalizes with a story line that keeps you guessing to the very end!" -Bestselling Author Barbara McMahon WHAT HUSBAND? Amnesiac Samantha Randall couldn't remember her own name, let alone the handsome stranger who claimed to be her husband and the father of her unborn baby! How could she forget making a baby with so perfect a man as Garrick? And why, when he was everything she ever wanted in Mr. Right, did she feel something was terribly wrong? OH, BABY! Garrick Randall had vowed to love and cherish Samantha-long before their hurried wedding vows. But now that it seemed the woman he'd loved from afar might finally return his feelings, how could he tell her the truth about her baby's paternity without losing her forever?
I'M YOUR GROOM "Anne Ha has penned a charming, sweet romance filled with warmth, laughter and wit." -Debbie Macomber DEBUT AUTHOR HUSBAND 101 With women throwing themselves at him, how could anyone expect Aaron Carpenter to settle down with just one? Yet Shelly was determined to transform her irresistibly handsome neighbor into the perfect man. Not for herself, of course. She was safely engaged to her stable and secure fiancé-a man totally without Aaron's passionate nature.... And so the lessons began, reforming Aaron's notions about love and devotion. But he was a suspiciously quick learner. And now she had turned the most confirmed bachelor into the husband of every woman's dreams-especially hers.... Five irresistible heroes say "I DO" for a lifetime of love. I'M YOUR GROOM.
MR. AND MRS...FOR THE MOMENTTheirs was a whirlwind wedding-but Jake and Taylor Cassidy's marriage hadn't lasted much longer than the honeymoon. Now the sexy but tight-lipped rancher needed his pretty wife-who was not yet ready to be one-to come home again and "pretend" they were just as happily married as the day they'd said "I do."Problem was, every time Jake gave her a make-believe kiss, Taylor truly felt like a blushing bride again. And she could swear there was some new feeling simmering in her strong, silent cowboy's eyes. Could it be her hard-hearted husband was finally ready for the happily-ever-after she was dreaming of?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.